Portrait notebook - Practice of realistic renderings
𝗢𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝘅𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀!
This superb notebook containing 50 portrait references and their ready-to-use drawn lines is the perfect solution to improve your understanding of shadow and light and practice realism in lead pencil or color!
They will help you acquire a keen sense of observation through a study of various views such as close-ups of the face, but also some of the whole body.
Your learning possibilities are amazing with this artist tool:
🤩 Use the contour lines provided to practice realistic shading
🤩 Practice the proportions thanks to quality references selected by a professional artist
🤩 Have fun coloring portraits for fun and play with new mediums (color, pastel)
What you get with this notebook:
- 50 photo references of portraits of all genders, ages, nationalities and angles!
- Just as many contour lines on which you can draw directly
- High resolution photos included to download and see details in large
- Included digital version of contour lines to redo them a second or third time
- Short analysis of each reference to know the challenges that await you
Your physical copy is available in two versions to choose from:
- Black and white: perfect for pencil and charcoal enthusiasts who are not interested in color
- Color: ideal for advanced artists who want to vary the mediums
Note that regardless of the version, the reference numbers included are in color!
NB: Free delivery in Canada can take up to 2 weeks. Delivery in Europe is now offered at a rate of $19.80 and can take up to 3 weeks. Thank you for your patience!
NNB: We have just added the digital version at a 10% discount for our friends in Europe who are bothered by the delivery... We are still working to expand our distribution network, thank you for your understanding!